In 2017, Mock Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. launched its Plumbing & Pipefitting Apprenticeship Program to lead our industry in trained and qualified employees. We teamed up with the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC) of Georgia to create this program and it has grown to become a nationally recognized apprenticeship.
Plumbing & Pipefitting Apprenticeship Program
- Four year program designed to take participants from understanding the basics of plumbing and pipefitting to becoming knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals.
- Teaches participants skills for a successful future and career.
- Dedicated classroom facility and labs for hands-on experience.
- Successful graduates will earn all the necessary licenses, certifications and credentials to help them succeed in the plumbing and mechanical field.
- Approved by the Department of Labor (DOL).
- Open to all interested employees with at least six months of service with Mock Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. and recommendation by their peers.
- Held at Mock Plumbing & Mechanical's facility in Savannah, GA.
Mock Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. and its team believe success is only achieved by upholding its core values of integrity, dedication, excellence and safety and to continue to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
Interested candidates for Mock's Plumbing & Pipefitting Apprenticeship Program should contact: