At Mock Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc., we're serious about safety.
We are proud of our employees' track record of completing projects on time and on budget while delivering high quality workmanship, yet we firmly believe a job well done must also be a job done safely!
Mock's management team promotes job safety from the top down and our employees thoroughly understand the important role safety must play in every activity. Supervisors from every department at Mock worked closely with the local chapter of the AGC to develop a comprehensive Safety Program dedicated to the elimination of job-site and "off the job-site" related accidents. Some of the key elements of the Mock Safety Program include:
- Mandatory drug testing program for all field and shop employees
- Mandatory attendance at weekly safety meetings for field installation crews
- Mandatory participation by every field superintendent in Mock's annual Safety Seminar
- Detailed training in the proper usage of power tools and construction material
- All installation crews are equipped with OSHA approved safety data sheets for every job
- Strictly enforced rule that refrigerants and other hazardous material are handled only by personnel trained and certified in their proper usage and disposal
- Mandatory daily job reports describing job-site activities and work conditions
Our company Policy Manual outlines proper job-site behavior, reporting of unsafe conditions, and reporting of accidents.
Safety Incentive Program
As a reward for creating and maintaining a safe working environment, Mock Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. sponsors a Safety Incentive Program to allow employees the opportunity to win prizes and recognition for their safe work efforts.
At Mock Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc., we begin working safe before we reach the job-site!